The January 1, 2010 said in my wishes for the New Year :
My greatest wish is that everyone has a navigation as smooth as possible, free from storms and shipwrecks, and we meet here again for the premiere of 2011.
That desire in my case has not been met because the navigation throughout the year has not been as quiet and happy as he wanted. There were storms, shipwrecks and Desfondada threatened a boat full of holes, but I learned to swim years ago and the survival instinct is always present.
why I can be here again wishing the same for the coming year.
My greatest wish is that everyone has a navigation as smooth as possible, free from storms and shipwrecks, and we meet here again for the premiere of 2011.
That desire in my case has not been met because the navigation throughout the year has not been as quiet and happy as he wanted. There were storms, shipwrecks and Desfondada threatened a boat full of holes, but I learned to swim years ago and the survival instinct is always present.
why I can be here again wishing the same for the coming year.
HAPPY 2011!
0 comments:
Post a Comment