I do not know how his blog, Witness, but then I was hooked their posts deep, worked and always interesting. Started to say, and soon learned of his poor health, he soon came his startling absences, around which he told us he had gone for a hair of a new task to your heart. Then one bad day, January 28, this heart I have said so far and we snatched it.
Manuel Alcántara says that there are people dying and others that "we" die. Ernesto was one of them, of which we leave a void difficult to fill. When I started my virtual life on blogs for years, it seemed that the Red only going to get positive things, which was full of everything that I lacked: youth, joy ... life. But then I found the same losses as in real life, people who want and one day you are in one way or another. And will be many times that my tears fall on the keyboard, I have to make an effort to playfully comment on a blog or a photo gallery, and are still too many blogs that I remove from my bookmarks, I resist remove and there are prisoners, shouting his silence. Or active, but no longer has anything to do with them.
Rest in peace, Ernesto , witness of the highest dreams of a better world notary. We'll miss you, and we're doing.
Manuel Alcántara says that there are people dying and others that "we" die. Ernesto was one of them, of which we leave a void difficult to fill. When I started my virtual life on blogs for years, it seemed that the Red only going to get positive things, which was full of everything that I lacked: youth, joy ... life. But then I found the same losses as in real life, people who want and one day you are in one way or another. And will be many times that my tears fall on the keyboard, I have to make an effort to playfully comment on a blog or a photo gallery, and are still too many blogs that I remove from my bookmarks, I resist remove and there are prisoners, shouting his silence. Or active, but no longer has anything to do with them.
Rest in peace, Ernesto , witness of the highest dreams of a better world notary. We'll miss you, and we're doing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment