I have not stopped thinking about him since his disappearance from the letter. Study mentally all I know, but I dare not give an explanation as final because, after all, I've never been inside their world. On the first day, from the moment I shook his hand and looked up and down, I knew I was going to be a person of treatment unpredictable. Quickly sought to get along with my new roommate, but I sensed that this man of small stature, close to thirty and looked at me seriously, over his spectacles, smugly, I would not make things easy.
"My name is Alexander. Do not make much noise when you take things in your room. I'm studying.
Until then, Alejandro Navas was just a name on one of the parties to the contract he had signed. The girl who gave me the room had not told me anything about him, except that "it is very quiet." Now he looked to turn around and shut the door again from which it came. At least he struggled to meet me.
I was extremely careful in respecting the notice. He had got a good rent for it is a medium floor in the center of Barcelona, \u200b\u200band the last thing I wanted was trouble. The first days we hardly saw. In the morning, I woke up just as he was leaving the bathroom, with its dark hair, long curly hair back with clear emerging in certain parts of the head. His whiskers were cut several inches below the ears, almost reaching the neck, and wore an eternal four-day beard. Breakfast coffee and went to college. She put the jacket and a purple scarf, even though we were in spring.
For books that sometimes left on the dinner table, I found that studying classical literature. The first day I came home very late, when she had gone to bed. Studying in medical school and practice sometimes kept me very busy. I wanted to talk to him, but I tried too, hurt, deep down, the little finesse he had shown nothing more to know, and the scorn that was deduced from its low tendency to speak.
One afternoon I decided to study in my room until evening. When I got to the floor, nobody seemed to be no. The room door was closed Alejandro. It was very good day, so I decided to take advantage of the sunlight that illuminated the room. I think it was four in the afternoon. I sat on the couch and I got into reading a book on nervous diseases. I could concentrate quickly, but not for too long. I began to hear strange sounds coming from la habitación de mi compañero. Al principio pensé que era una radio o un televisor que se habían encendido accidentalmente. Pero el volumen subía, y aquellos chirridos empezaron a hacerse muy molestos. Parecía el ruido de una computadora loca. Escuché pasos en la habitación, y un irritante sonido de acople que duró unos segundos. No había duda de que Alejandro estaba allí.
Me levanté y me encerré en la habitación. Estaba enfadado por aquella interrupción en la paz de mi estudio. Intenté volver a la lectura, pero el sonido creció hasta niveles grotescos y me molestaba incluso con la puerta cerrada. Pensé en salir del piso e irme a estudiar a la biblioteca de mi facultad. Entonces Alejandro's voice sounded, unmistakable and amplified. I noticed his slightly nasal timbre and female. At first, together with those blows her voice sound obsessive, I thought maybe he was practicing some sort of demonic prayer or incantation. I decided that was enough. I remembered all the care I had not to upset him, following his first words, and that cynical disrespect I got angry. Very angry, I left my room and crossed the room toward hers.
However, as I approached, I discovered that the tangle of sounds grotesque was a harmony, a feature that I found family. Appreciate better the voice, which until then seemed to be an "or" satanic, elongated and without nuance. I looked at the link that connected him attempt to speak with the rest of the noise, and I could see an early partnership. Then I realized it actually amplified the voice said Alejandro Navas:
- God only knows.
I opened the door. Alejandro I watched from the back of the room, wedged between a closet and several shelves of books. I was surprised and, judging by the color of his face in shame. Her fingers had stopped over the keys of an electronic piano quite colorful, full of buttons with two amplifiers and a stand with legs that lifted him from the ground. A trembling hand a microphone, also supported, and connected to an amplifier that hung on the wall. The microphone began to mate again, but Alexander disconnected it.
"Sorry, I thought you were not," she said, her voice trembling.
I did not know that you like the Beach Boys. CONTINUE
"My name is Alexander. Do not make much noise when you take things in your room. I'm studying.
Until then, Alejandro Navas was just a name on one of the parties to the contract he had signed. The girl who gave me the room had not told me anything about him, except that "it is very quiet." Now he looked to turn around and shut the door again from which it came. At least he struggled to meet me.
I was extremely careful in respecting the notice. He had got a good rent for it is a medium floor in the center of Barcelona, \u200b\u200band the last thing I wanted was trouble. The first days we hardly saw. In the morning, I woke up just as he was leaving the bathroom, with its dark hair, long curly hair back with clear emerging in certain parts of the head. His whiskers were cut several inches below the ears, almost reaching the neck, and wore an eternal four-day beard. Breakfast coffee and went to college. She put the jacket and a purple scarf, even though we were in spring.
For books that sometimes left on the dinner table, I found that studying classical literature. The first day I came home very late, when she had gone to bed. Studying in medical school and practice sometimes kept me very busy. I wanted to talk to him, but I tried too, hurt, deep down, the little finesse he had shown nothing more to know, and the scorn that was deduced from its low tendency to speak.
One afternoon I decided to study in my room until evening. When I got to the floor, nobody seemed to be no. The room door was closed Alejandro. It was very good day, so I decided to take advantage of the sunlight that illuminated the room. I think it was four in the afternoon. I sat on the couch and I got into reading a book on nervous diseases. I could concentrate quickly, but not for too long. I began to hear strange sounds coming from la habitación de mi compañero. Al principio pensé que era una radio o un televisor que se habían encendido accidentalmente. Pero el volumen subía, y aquellos chirridos empezaron a hacerse muy molestos. Parecía el ruido de una computadora loca. Escuché pasos en la habitación, y un irritante sonido de acople que duró unos segundos. No había duda de que Alejandro estaba allí.
Me levanté y me encerré en la habitación. Estaba enfadado por aquella interrupción en la paz de mi estudio. Intenté volver a la lectura, pero el sonido creció hasta niveles grotescos y me molestaba incluso con la puerta cerrada. Pensé en salir del piso e irme a estudiar a la biblioteca de mi facultad. Entonces Alejandro's voice sounded, unmistakable and amplified. I noticed his slightly nasal timbre and female. At first, together with those blows her voice sound obsessive, I thought maybe he was practicing some sort of demonic prayer or incantation. I decided that was enough. I remembered all the care I had not to upset him, following his first words, and that cynical disrespect I got angry. Very angry, I left my room and crossed the room toward hers.
However, as I approached, I discovered that the tangle of sounds grotesque was a harmony, a feature that I found family. Appreciate better the voice, which until then seemed to be an "or" satanic, elongated and without nuance. I looked at the link that connected him attempt to speak with the rest of the noise, and I could see an early partnership. Then I realized it actually amplified the voice said Alejandro Navas:
- God only knows.
I opened the door. Alejandro I watched from the back of the room, wedged between a closet and several shelves of books. I was surprised and, judging by the color of his face in shame. Her fingers had stopped over the keys of an electronic piano quite colorful, full of buttons with two amplifiers and a stand with legs that lifted him from the ground. A trembling hand a microphone, also supported, and connected to an amplifier that hung on the wall. The microphone began to mate again, but Alexander disconnected it.
"Sorry, I thought you were not," she said, her voice trembling.
I did not know that you like the Beach Boys. CONTINUE
0 comments:
Post a Comment