In 2003, a little gentleman with a mustache and got us into a senseless war. (Any resemblance to another man with a mustache short and oldest is purely coincidental) But what was. That this man before letting her hair met in the Azores two gentlemen very important and as long as he cast his arm around shoulder, enthusiastically welcomed the idea of \u200b\u200blooking in a remote country that there were some weapons. Protest, signed manifests, took to the streets en masse, we filled our plastic signs balconies with NO A LA GUERRA and our lapels of white and black badges, but to no avail and in the early hours March 20 bombs fell back where Adam and Eve ate an apple .
This sad story we all know, for many days the news and newspapers brought us news of major bombings and battles. But what I'm talking about here is my small and bloodless Battle of the posters.
When entering the war and looked hopeless, I read in the newspaper that a pacifist association distributed posters to hang on the balcony and there I went for one with the idea that it was purely testimonial : single-sign on a balcony just for one day.
poster I hung my work, since there was no way to hold the bricks in the front and down the street to see how he left. When I looked, a bad-looking neighbor told me You're allowed to do that? I said it was temporary, that tomorrow it off. I went to the house and the phone rang. It was a neighbor who got me saying birth I could not put that in "his" facade. Discussed, I said it was my and my front balcony, and I had to hang up the phone because I was insulting. When I returned home that night I found an anonymous letter in the mail saying to me that poster Removes the balcony or you'll regret . Take that threats!
What you had done it? I guess what I did. Back to the association, posters bring me all the balconies and buy a badge to his lapel. And that got me day after day dealing with some posters who would not sit still. It happened that there were days of rain and winds that would wake up every morning my posters upside down and catch the rail, and putting me as a soup to try to hold them with duct tape.
Meanwhile, protests continued neighbors. Remained anonymous in the mailbox, the same woman continued to insult and Councillor PP up four-story walk so as not to get me in the elevator. Also the flap chapita gave their problems, because a friend told me she saw it, Holy Mother ! What you got there since? in super an elderly man he almost hit me and so I went to doctor for prescriptions told me to go into his house I had to take that.
not remember exactly when I quit my external signs of opposition to the war, but I suppose it was when the bombing ended. But I know that time made me forever, by the war and my particular battle. After months, a friend who told him I said Who would think to do that in a neighborhood that is in all elections an overwhelming majority of PP!
0 comments:
Post a Comment