Thursday, March 3, 2011

Punta Cana Best Resort For Single

The school is not happy and pretty, is not school


[Source: I found it on Facebook because Manuel Vázquez Uceda ]

"When each and every one is responsible for doing a good job, when each person who joins the effort beside it, when we work side by side, are achieved wonderful challenges.



MESSAGES OF WATER (Macaque)
And what can I do if I, I love how small.
And what can I do if I do not want the ocean is so deep.
And what can I do if I found small force of my world.
And I'm going to do if I, if I think they add a
and we'll do it.
is that we drop drop on sea waves do.
different drops, but drops all the same.
and a wave comes and says

are a tide of people all different
paddling at the same beat and we are a tide of people all different paddling at the same compas

and a wave comes and says
seems that follows you and the world
repeated (x2)

And what can I do if I was born in the Mediterranean.
And what can I do if I lost the drops of your tears. I
drops flooding your transparencies in my thirst torrential dreamed of love and faith as spring rain
deleting
tidal cracks and matching drop for drop is that waves which are different drops
seas but drops all the same
and a wave comes and

says people are an entirely different tidal paddling at the same compas
is that a tide of people are all different rowing at the same compas

and a wave comes in and says
seems that follows you and the world repeated


Monica fondly To ....

and a wave comes in and says
seems that follows you and the world repeated


Orcasur In EDUCATION:

0 comments:

Post a Comment