Monday, March 30, 2009

How To Convert A Trustee Deed To Warranty Deed?

The thief of melodies (VII)

My reading made me an expert on classical mythology, but never heard anything like it. Impressed by this legend, I got angry not understanding what it meant to the bottom of the manuscript. I chose being careful not to disclose my findings, and did well because I soon realized that those words indecipherable pointed out, in fact, parts of works of antiquity.

A total of ten plays, with a brief explanation next to each one of them who should be granted, as it was made up of disjointed sentences and incomprehensible at first glance. Finally, I realized that this explanation could refer to the fragment of the work that interested him the wise monk noted. One of the works was precisely the Ovid's Metamorphoses, and hence, I suppose, that the manuscript found inside this book. The explanation was made, among others, in these words: "Apollo", "Jacinto," "flower", "no shame", all in Latin. Fascinated, I read with care the work and underlined the words that coincide with these annotations. I am disheartened to see that many parts of the book were underlined with no apparent criteria. So I decided to look for on those places in which these words appear near one another. After a selection, I selected four possible paragraphs, which dismissed two insignificant. At the end I chose the one which showed a geographic location, I pointed to a map.

I knew I had to do the same with all the books contained in the manuscript. None of them was as easy as the first work. Many times I wondered if I was doing had any meaning or was it a childish waste of time. He encouraged me that was always part of the text where the words matched those were more or less close and included a specific location on the map, who came to scoring.

I realized the secret that could contain this manuscript, the exact spot where the stranger was hidden temple of Apollo. The possibility of being in the right way pushed me not to give in my effort. Gradually the map contained more locate points. But it was not easy. Often had multiple points for a single work because more than one paragraph was proximity between the words identified and included a location. Furthermore, there was really old editions of certain works that, therefore, might have come to the modern version modified or references other than the monk had used an informer.

was very hard work and I had to invest time and money. I became a regular at the auctions of libraries, cartographic conventions and conferences on ancient languages. And I was obliged to be quick, because any other person could have reached the secret. I imagined many times I had in my hands the papyrus of Apollo and that he drew endless songs that I turned into the best musician possible, in a heavenly melody maker allow people to embrace the secrets of the gods.

I dismissed hundreds of maps inadequate. He hoped that, following consultations with the works and set points, the union of all of them converge on a central point to show the location of the temple of Apollo. According to legend, should be a beach. And often I found absurd situations: points in the ocean or the North Pole. In addition, he was sure he did not have the right edition of at least four of the works and that four of the points, in all likelihood, they were wrong. When you and I met, I was in a state of despair and blocking.

saw the light through a book dealer I got what I needed, yes, by a fairly exaggerated price. I was so blinded by my objective means I did not notice. The four hardcover books had a chance to see very old-issues, worthy of any major museum, and certainly stolen, were the last keys missing from the puzzle.

During those days, just out of my room and slept no more one or two hours. After reviewing the four volumes, to identify some important errors of translation of modern editions and set several new items to order more, I managed, through the intersection of all the points resulted from those years of searching, a site quite possible and plausible: namely in one of the beaches of California. I concluded that although the monk that these codes can not be camouflaged place for historical logic, see the new world should be aware of a legendary place located on our planet and then be revealed as the American continent. CONTINUE

0 comments:

Post a Comment