Our life is a succession of little decisions that have major consequences later, but taking them when no We know, we do not calculate where we can carry.
a couple of months ago I left this comment at the site of a blogger I had visited for the first time. I usually say a boat quickly, without pondering too, so I left quickly and went back to my business.
However, hours later, I returned and copied the comment because I realized I had made a vital experience and very present in me now for various reasons.
In the final stage of my life I have come to the conclusion that a few times through it I made great decisions, few have chosen two different paths. But these roads were there but I do not see them, were waiting behind a simple path, behind a small hedge that I turned away to walk, thinking it was something temporary, unimportant.
a couple of months ago I left this comment at the site of a blogger I had visited for the first time. I usually say a boat quickly, without pondering too, so I left quickly and went back to my business.
However, hours later, I returned and copied the comment because I realized I had made a vital experience and very present in me now for various reasons.
In the final stage of my life I have come to the conclusion that a few times through it I made great decisions, few have chosen two different paths. But these roads were there but I do not see them, were waiting behind a simple path, behind a small hedge that I turned away to walk, thinking it was something temporary, unimportant.
* * *
0 comments:
Post a Comment