Chapter I
Not long ago I went to Movistar (Telefónica the all life) to announce my desire to migrate to another carrier given the expensive qu e me is result stay true to my contract 6 years ago. As a result of this call, Movistar is generous and cut me some eurillos the bill, adding a free wifi router and increased to 6 Mb speed from 3 Mb it had previously.
days later, and increased the speed and the router in my house, I get on a landline phone text message that says: Please be advised that the service is available to ADSL 1 Mb . As I understand nothing called the 1004, assisting the sweet accent of an American girl with whom the dialogue goes like this:
- 'm Somebody's niece, in what I can attend to?
- Look, I received this text message (we read) and do not understand, it says I can have 1 Mb and I I have are 6 Mb .
- is that it has recently made a lower discount rate of 10 Mb to 6 Mb
- I'm afraid you are confused, because what I had for years were 3 Mb and now I have increased the 6 Mb , so that the rebate should go another way.
- Madam, your rate is called of 1 to 6 Mb, which is different from 10 Mb I was paying.
- I think I understand. I told him what I had and was were paying 3 Mb .
- why has it discount.
- Why up instead of down?
- It is not always receive Mb are hired, because that depends on many things.
- Excuse me, but I do not understand what has this to do with the message I received that I can have 1 Mb when I'm featuring 6 Mb .
From here everything is repeated a few times until I get tired, I thank you and hang up. And I water echo in the head because I'm dizzy.
Chapter II
I decide not to install the new router until you have another computer, and installed a local network with the two, so I still have the old modem with no problems. But few days later I start to have notches of those that leave you with the post hanging in the air. I call again at 1004 and ask that they put me with the technical service, where I served an efficient voice Catalan accent, after multiple tests and findings, I diagnosed that the modem I have is old and does not support increased speed. Then tell that if I could return to the old speed temporarily until it is time to install the new router, which apparently is not within its competence, as I drift into a "commercial" sweet Galician accent with which reproduces the bream dialog until I get clarification that no, you can not get off the speed because that would mean giving up the promotion why I have made the discount. I accept this temporary waiver, but it turns out either, that if I quit now might then not have that promotion and who knows if they do not end up Climbing up the price above what had been paying.
Conclusion: The next day notches disappeared and since then, going for six weeks, my old modem works perfectly.
Does anyone understand this?
- 'm Somebody's niece, in what I can attend to?
- Look, I received this text message (we read) and do not understand, it says I can have 1 Mb and I I have are 6 Mb .
- is that it has recently made a lower discount rate of 10 Mb to 6 Mb
- I'm afraid you are confused, because what I had for years were 3 Mb and now I have increased the 6 Mb , so that the rebate should go another way.
- Madam, your rate is called of 1 to 6 Mb, which is different from 10 Mb I was paying.
- I think I understand. I told him what I had and was were paying 3 Mb .
- why has it discount.
- Why up instead of down?
- It is not always receive Mb are hired, because that depends on many things.
- Excuse me, but I do not understand what has this to do with the message I received that I can have 1 Mb when I'm featuring 6 Mb .
From here everything is repeated a few times until I get tired, I thank you and hang up. And I water echo in the head because I'm dizzy.
Chapter II
I decide not to install the new router until you have another computer, and installed a local network with the two, so I still have the old modem with no problems. But few days later I start to have notches of those that leave you with the post hanging in the air. I call again at 1004 and ask that they put me with the technical service, where I served an efficient voice Catalan accent, after multiple tests and findings, I diagnosed that the modem I have is old and does not support increased speed. Then tell that if I could return to the old speed temporarily until it is time to install the new router, which apparently is not within its competence, as I drift into a "commercial" sweet Galician accent with which reproduces the bream dialog until I get clarification that no, you can not get off the speed because that would mean giving up the promotion why I have made the discount. I accept this temporary waiver, but it turns out either, that if I quit now might then not have that promotion and who knows if they do not end up Climbing up the price above what had been paying.
Conclusion: The next day notches disappeared and since then, going for six weeks, my old modem works perfectly.
Does anyone understand this?
0 comments:
Post a Comment