Monday, May 2, 2011

93 Mustang 5.0 Subwoofers

attended until his death: "I was a nurse and he a sick inflexible inflexible"

Rome (Italy), 2 May. 11 (AICA)

Rita Megliorin:
Megliorin
Rita, "John Paul II had a penchant for the weak"
"I called last morning. I ran, I was afraid of not being on time. Instead, he had expected. 'Good morning, Your Holiness, Today the sun shines, 'I cried, because it was the news that the hospital was happy. "

So remember the last day of John Paul II Megliorin Rita, former chief nurse of the resuscitation service in the Gemelli Polyclinic, the morning of April 2 when he was called to the papal apartment, the head of the dying Pope, as stated in Mariaelena Finessi, in a note that led to the agency ZENIT Zenit.

"I did not recognize me. He looked at me. Not with that inquisitive look then used to understand how was your health. It was a sweet look, that moved me, "says the woman.

"I felt the need to rest your head on his hand, I allowed myself the luxury of taking his last touch posing forces its hand on my face as he stared at the picture of the suffering Christ was hanging on the wall opposite his bed. "

Meanwhile, hearing from the square singing, prayers, the shouts of young people were becoming stronger, the woman asked Archbishop Dziwisz (now Cardinal), if such voices touting perhaps the Pope. "But he, taking me to the window, I said, 'Rita, these are the children who have come to dismiss the father."

They met in January 2005 when the health conditions of Pope Wojtyla had worsened. Megliorin explains that in those days of the beginning of the year, arriving at the hospital for service, ignoring that the Pope had entered, they told him to hurry, to go to the tenth floor because there was "a special guest."

"Think," says the woman in a place where there is space and where there is no time, and think only of great light. " The same light that accompanied the days of the pontiff.

"In those months, every morning went into his room and finding him awake, because he prayed and from 3. I opened the blinds and addressing him said, 'Good morning, Your Holiness, now the sun shines. " I approached and he blessed them. Kneeling, he stroked my face. "

This was the ritual that was home to the days of Wojtyla. "Otherwise I was a nurse and he a sick inflexible inflexible. I wanted to be aware of all of the disease, its severity. If you do not understand, he looked as if asking him to explain better. "

"I never stopped studying the problems of man. Genetic memory books, for example, that he consulted and studied with care, even in those conditions. " That does not want to surrender, that want to live the life of grace received: "Every day we said that" every problem has a solution '. "

And the pope said also, and above all, the people he met, why they felt a fatherly love. "And like any father, I felt a predilection for the weak. For example, in the World Youth Day of Tor Vergata in Rome, greeted the young people who were at the bottom, thinking they could not have seen much. Also in the hospital was busy with the most humble and not to the great teachers, were asked by their families, if they had children at home. " Recalling

recent income instead, the former head of plant adds: "The Pope lived perhaps the most difficult moments in the Clinic ", but" nursing the sick is a gift, at least for those who believe in God. And yet, even for those without faith is a unique experience. "

For those who fully understands the meaning of what it means Megliorin, strident questions are so many journalists, gathered at the Pontifical University of Santa Cruz to listen, in a meeting with the media The testimony of the nurse.

Some people question whether a movie about the life of Wojtyla corresponds with truth, especially the bit where the film is that the Pope had spasms at the time of his death. Bizarre questions, sometimes unwelcome unless they were of questionable taste. And indeed, the nurse asks how many people in the room were at the loss of a parent in their own hands: "I can not answer," he says reluctantly. Who has not experienced it can not understand. "

Then, "death was a relief?" Insists another. "Death is never a relief," replies the woman. As a nurse I say only that there is a limit to the treatment, beyond which it becomes aggressive medical treatment. " The morbidity of whether Wojtyla was choking or swallowing, if you had the strength to eat, drink or breathe, this is a violation of privacy of a body, the sacredness of life is gone. His thoughts turn to the words of Wojtyla however, has "restored dignity to the sick," recalls Megliorin.

In the Apostolic Letter, 1984 Salvifici Doloris, John Paul II says that pain is a universal theme that accompanies man in all degrees of longitude and latitude: ie that coexists with it in world. " Pope also says, "Suffering seems to belong to man's transcendence: it is one of those points in which man appears, in a sense, 'destined' to go beyond himself, and comes to this call in a mysterious. "

John Paul II "at the last moment of his earthly life," concludes Rita Megliorin-rescued his cross, taking over not only his own, but of all the suffering. He did it with the joy that comes from believing in the hope of a better tomorrow. I even think he was hoping for a better today. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment