Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Basketball Knee Brace That Monta Ellis Wears

Juan Gutiérrez Padilla






recently Academy of Letters of Granada has paid homage to the poet Juan Gutiérrez Padilla for having met in February past 100 years after his birth Granada in the town of Lanjaron .

Juan Gutiérrez Padilla belongs to a group of poets who for years 50 and 60 encouraged in the gray Granada cultural life of the time. He taught at the Abbey of Sacromonte and then joined the group South Veleta . He published his first book - Psalter gypsy - in 1948, and did not publish until ten years later when it appears A Counter Earth, written in prose. Below follows then silence (1966) finished its publications penultimate Shadow (1980) and Under the shadow of estrus (1983)

De Carlos Muñiz he said in his book 6 poets after García Lorca Granada :

is healing, yes, do not be scared. We find in the garden planting some tomatoes. Morning has sung the choir of the cathedral. Now, in the late afternoon, still with the chanting of the grooves, water, plant, pick up ... .. / It is not uncommon, therefore, that between cabbage and kale, and antiphon antiphon, jump the other verses, yours, his voice cracked and severe pain who knows and low tides in labor. Belongs to that long list of troubadours clerics, so misunderstood in life, as rumination after death.

And more recently, Antonio Sánchez Trigueros in IDEAL :

master of the art Poet and materiality of the verse, a poet of romance luminous, masterful sonnets, verse free and the prose poem, the poem short and long-winded poem ...

But better see some of his poems.


SOLEDAD

The sea and me. Always alone!
Earth, back. Sky ahead. Ten shells

foam forehead. For blood
absence absence ... always!

afternoon I was defoliated
fingers. No roses
or hope. Call
air one, two, three .... Many times!
Nobody answers, nobody.

The sea and me. Always alone.
burns my voice. I burn
hours. Everything burns
the solitude of the evening.

The sea and me. Always the sea
and I to adivinarte.

UNDER THE SILENCE

talk to you. Me, Contigo
, silence ... Silence!
Allow time to speak.

For the water-clear mirror-
voices sound - what?
to oblivion and dust. Silence

me, you, made flesh. Chime
anything. Wind
anything. At the heart pain
anything. My fingers
of all, full of blood.
I, you, "nothing-blind.

Will I find
above or below the time?
... Who is going know where!

To find out your
talk to you, you.
You, me, silent.

OF LOVE AND THE WORD

stings because I speak the word
and the certainty of knowing myself brother. Agria
I have a voice, broken hand
santiguar of questions: No one

open a trail of earth in
grim smile of the dead? Will it be in vain scream
divine for the human?
My tongue is a gouge till I

words of sorrow, love, flight,
of silence, tears, mud ...
I fumble in me, and names names

to fill the book of life
and pretend to tie my arms around
for the brotherhood of God and men.

0 comments:

Post a Comment