Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kenmore Washer He Removing Drum

Fuck

In education, we like policies Success for All: QUALITY EDUCATION FOR ALL AND ALL BETWEEN



Some lately have they drop from the mouth the word EXCELLENCE , understood as competition, in which the success of a few can be built only on the failure of many others.

longing is suspected of classism exclusive. The perpetuation of a social class are inherited and are consolidated with bespoke qualifications and with encouragement from the school of ethics based on the lack of solidarity and subjugation.

So I thought of "I SHIT ON YOUR EXCELLENCE , a song Suburban. Lavapiés group that became famous in the eighties, among other things, being the authors of "La Puerta de Alcalá", later made popular Victor Manuel and Ana Belén.






I SHIT IN HIS EXCELLENCY

must know His Excellency
That thing goes fucking
that hunger does not just haunt
Y patience. Given this sad evidence


I renounce the allegiance and threw me to the boarding
Cagandome in Excellence.

Excellence In
step and Fuck your benefit

As a Phoenician and wine in his glass.
The judge and his righteousness
Not to be blind or
eyed and leave the door open
The power and greed.
And following the contempt

cisco in the Bula Me Santa
Because the death Achanta
He who does not eat on your plate
What if Your Honor
More evil is evil is the one who blessed him home and shelter
Giving
Within the sacristy. And there

for King
This holy sacred rule
As the King of horror
Even if you think like an ox. If more cruel
club born
If more fake locket
If most avaricious, vicar
If more Rey, silly boat.

Divided Between the filth

toilet Reyes gown and bonnet rats and thieves
franchise
Today I appeal to my conscience I will end my
diatribe
As I started above
Cagandome in Excellence ...

To listen:





Comment

As Álvaro Marchesi said: What will become of us poor students!

In addition to the words. What is happening in Madrid I think it is completely destructive to the educational system. Launch

the message that the "excellent" are not individuals but institutions where they study (or social class they belong) is very dangerous.

This view stigmatized ( Pygmalion effect) creates a lot of unhappiness, encourages cheating and put in a very difficult situation to those with career in academic selection in weak positions, for personal family or social context.

minded For teachers and schools with social meaning is unfortunate that the Administration send the message that you have to do to be valued is to stay in class with the "good" students and take as the " bad "(meaning as good or bad depending on the performance in some absurd tests). So the most convenient solution is not to support the learning and pedagogical innovations, but to select those who are already prepared from home, cheating or elbowing teammates.

Empirically there is evidence that these policies, as well as unfair are ineffective.

0 comments:

Post a Comment