already know my fixation on macasar. This blog is named and my Flickr gallery receives every year the new crop of photos back in January. After an arduous task of research I believe that I have located most of the plants in Granada and soon I geosituarlas a kind of macasar map, something like the Silk Road that brought him to Granada.
As I say there beside all these macasares are mature gardens, with a relic of times that prevailed in the high-volume plants and rapid growth are planted now. Thus, there are copies in the grounds of Royal Hospital in the garden entrance to the cemetery of San José in the Hospital del Refugio , in Jardinillos Hall and the Huerta de San Vicente .
However, I found this Christmas a plant in an unexpected place in the middle of a quasi-infernal road traffic touching her all day. Where did that plant come? Here everything is new, everything is newly built, and the macasar not grow overnight. The deduction is easy but also surprising.
whole area was full of orchards lost to the cusp of progress and one of those gardens would be the macasar. When they were building that road and adjacent buildings, that someone deserves to be remembered, was the plant, acknowledged and perhaps changed the project to keep it in place. Not the ideal place for a plant well, but at least is not dead by an unknown person who was sensitive enough to respect it.
As I say there beside all these macasares are mature gardens, with a relic of times that prevailed in the high-volume plants and rapid growth are planted now. Thus, there are copies in the grounds of Royal Hospital in the garden entrance to the cemetery of San José in the Hospital del Refugio , in Jardinillos Hall and the Huerta de San Vicente .
However, I found this Christmas a plant in an unexpected place in the middle of a quasi-infernal road traffic touching her all day. Where did that plant come? Here everything is new, everything is newly built, and the macasar not grow overnight. The deduction is easy but also surprising.
whole area was full of orchards lost to the cusp of progress and one of those gardens would be the macasar. When they were building that road and adjacent buildings, that someone deserves to be remembered, was the plant, acknowledged and perhaps changed the project to keep it in place. Not the ideal place for a plant well, but at least is not dead by an unknown person who was sensitive enough to respect it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment