Thursday, April 28, 2011

Coastal Scents Silicone Oil

The miracle of John Paul II, testimony of Marie Simon-Pierre

Rome (Italy), 28 Abr. 11 (AICA)

Hermana Marie Simon-Pierre
Sister Marie Simon-Pierre
Healing scientifically inexplicable according to a committee of scientists, who suffered from Parkinson's Sister Marie Simon-Pierre, religious of the Congregation of the Sisters of Catholic Maternity, born in 1961 in Rumilly en Cambrésis, is the miracle that led to the beatification of John Paul II, to be held on May 1. The same Sister Simon-Pierre recounts his experience.
Testimony of Sister Marie Simon-Pierre
"In June 2001 I was diagnosed that she had Parkinson's disease. The disease had affected the entire left side of the body creándome serious difficulties because I am left-handed. After three years at the initial stage of the disease, slowly but steadily, followed by a worsening of symptoms: exacerbation of the tremors, stiffness, pain, insomnia.

From the April 2, 2005 I started to get worse from week to week, deteriorated day by day, was not able to write (again I'm left-handed) and if he tried, he wrote was unintelligible. Could drive only short trips, because the left leg sometimes blocked and stiffness have prevented the driver. To carry out my work in a hospital, employed longer than normal. I was exhausted.

After learning the diagnosis, I found it difficult to see John Paul II on television. I felt, however, very close to him in prayer and knew he could understand what I lived. Also admired her strength and courage, that encouraged me to not give up and to love this suffering, because without love it all made sense. I can say it was a daily struggle, but my only wish was to live with faith and loving adherence to the will the Father.

On Easter of 2005 wanted to see our Holy Father on television because I knew, inside me, it was the last time. I prepared all morning to that "meeting" knowing it would be very difficult for me because I would see how I would find me some years hence. I found it even harder still relatively young. Unexpected service, however, prevented me from seeing it.

On the afternoon of April 2 we gather the whole community to participate in the prayer vigil in the plaza of San Pedro, broadcast live on French television. All together, hear the announcement of the death of John Paul II, at which point, I dropped the world over, had lost the friend who understood me and gave me the strength to move forward. In the following days, she felt a huge void, but also the certainty of his living presence.

May 13, feast of Our Lady of Fatima, Pope Benedict XVI announced the special dispensation to start the cause of beatification of John Paul II. From the next day, the sisters of all French and African communities begin to ask for my healing through the intercession of John Paul II. Pray unceasingly until they received the news of healing.

In that period was on vacation. On May 26, finished the rest time, get totally exhausted by the disease. "If you believe you will see the glory of God": this phrase from the Gospel of John was with me since 14 May.

June 1 could not go on, struggling to stay standing and walking.

On 2, in the afternoon, I went up to my superior to ask if she could leave work. She encouraged me to resist a little longer until my return from Lourdes in August, adding: "John Paul II has not yet said its last word" (John Paul II was surely there, in that encounter which went quiet and peaceful) . Later, the Mother Superior gave me a pen and told me to write: "Juan Pablo II." It was 5 pm. With effort I wrote: "Juan Pablo II." We stayed silent about illegible handwriting. Then the day continued as usual.

After the evening prayer at 9 pm, I stopped by my office before going to my room. I felt the desire to take the pen and write something like if someone inside me say, "Take your pen and write." It was 9.30-9.45 pm. With great surprise I saw that the writing was clearly legible, without understanding anything, I slept. It had been exactly two months since the departure of John Paul II to the Father's House ... I woke up at 4.30 am surprised I could sleep and I jumped out of bed, my body was not insensitive, rigid, and inside was not the same.

Then I felt an inner call and the strong urge to go to pray before the Blessed Sacrament. I went down to oratory and prayed before the Blessed Sacrament. I experienced a deep peace and a sense of comfort, an experience too great a mystery hard to put into words.

Then, before the Blessed Sacrament, I meditated on the mysteries of light of John Paul II. At 6 am, went to meet with the sisters in the chapel for a time of prayer, followed by the Eucharistic celebration.

had to walk about 50 meters and at that moment I realized that, while walking, moving my left arm, not stood still beside the body. Also felt a lightness and physical agility was not long ago.

During the Eucharistic celebration was full of joy and peace, was on June 3, Feast of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. Upon exiting the Mass, I was sure my healing, my hand did not tremble more. I went again to write and at noon I stopped taking the medicine.

On 7 June, as planned, I went to the neurologist, my doctor for four years. He also was surprised to note the disappearance of all symptoms of the disease, despite having discontinued for five days. The day after, the general superior to all our communities entrusted Thanksgiving and all the congregation began a novena in thanksgiving Juan Pablo II.

It has been ten months since it broke in all treatments. He returned to work as usual, I have difficulty writing and also driving long distances. It seems as if reborn: a new life, because nothing is as before.

Today I can say that a friend left our land, but is now much closer to my heart. Grew in me the desire to worship the Blessed Sacrament and love for the Eucharist, which occupy a priority place in my daily life.

What the Lord gave me through the intercession of John Paul II is a mystery hard to put into words, something big and deep. But nothing is impossible with God. Yes, "if you think you would see the glory of God."

0 comments:

Post a Comment